A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

My All Time Great Action Figure!

During our last trip at the flea market I found my all time great action figure! This is the exact same action figure that I use to play all the time with as a kid. Introducing the Fisher Price Adventure People Clawtron!


For some reason I used to call him Faucon (Falcon in french). For me he was the coolest and strongest. He "appeared" in most of my stories. Always winning. Now our new Clawtron is about to live some newer exciting adventures!

A few years ago I found on Ebay a sealed one in its original card.


8 comments:

  1. That's a great looking figure. He could almost fit in with the vintage Star Wars line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Kenner pitched for the original Star Wars action figures, they used Fisher Price Adventure People and painted them to look like Star Wars.

      Delete
  2. I found him in Mexico a year ago and opted to leave him because he was all loosey goosey. That was probably a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find. That's cool that you have him carded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to score up some Adventure People figures it's been far too long for me not having any.

    ReplyDelete