A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lego Star Wars Battle of Hoth

I have to admit... I was the one who wanted this set. Isaac wasn't much interested into it. But one night we went to our local Toys R US and Isaac found an opened box of this set with a sticker on it that read: "$15". Liquidation because someone had stolen stuff in it.

We opened it... looked at everything. Most seem to be there apart from the SnowTroopers (which we already owned a couple), the Probe droid and strangely one of the wing of the Speeder.

This set normally goes for $65 here so at $15 we had to get it.

Later at home, I really took the time to see whats missing and the person actually stolen bag #2. No problem. I will be looking in our case of Lego bricks for the missing pieces and will order the others online.

I am really happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment