A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Lego! Lego! Lego!

A co-worker gave me a GIGANTIC bag full of Lego! The bag is so big that I couldn't bring it back one in one trip. Isaac and I have quickly started to go through it and here's some of the stuff we found!


Star Wars Bespin Twin-Pod Cloud car! Amazing! We didn't owned this one and we found Lobo.


A Dewback, some Lego Arctic, Pirates and others.


The original Lego Landspeeder. The other pieces must be somewhere in the bag.


Our first snow speeder! Missing some pieces, which are probably in the bag.


More Lego minifigures.


The Star Wars cantina!! YES!!!!! Missing a few pieces... I'm sure I know where I'll find them.


Nice mini scale version here. So all this we found while going very quickly through the bag. We'll discover more cool stuff next time I guess.

4 comments: