A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Flea Market Hunting : Clash of the Titans

As a kid one of my favourite collection was the Clash of the Titans action figures. For the past few years I have been trying to find some but no luck. Well during our last trip at the flea market I found some... for only 75 cents each!!!

I took all the ones they had, two Calibos and Persus!! Considering that these are over 30 years old, they are still in good condition! Sure they are missing their weapons but we are so happy to own them!


Now I want them all. Charon (the skeleton) was a favourite of mine. And I want Pegasus and especially the Kraken!! Isaac and I recently re-watched the original film again and we both loved it, a classic!

Here is a look at the complete collection originally released by Mattel.








4 comments:

  1. I really need to get to your guy's flea market you have the best stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AhhHhHah yeah its a great place!!! We are lucky!

      Delete
  2. Greatness! I had several of those back in the day, and still have the Kraken! See my post on him at the Super-DauperToyBox: http://super-dupertoybox.blogspot.com/2010/11/mattel-kraken-1981.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!!!! Insane!!!! And you should have seen Isaac's face when I told him that Super-Duper had the Kraken.... his mouth dropped!!!!

      Delete