A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Star Wars

The Emperor had his full army constructing the Death Star (our kitchen table!). His evil plan to rule the galaxy was almost ready but one thing missing was the secret to eternal life (cloning process).

He enlisted Boba Fett and his Mandalorian soldiers to steal the secret from Jabba the Hutt who actually got it from the Rebels.

Needless to say that our entire place was taken over with Star Wars action figures which was a lotta fun!







4 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun and what is that colorful playset? It's not from Star Wars is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the Super Powers Hall of Justice from Kenner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love the colors of it. I must find one for myself to use as a back drop in my pictures lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah its very cool! Its actually the one I owned as a kid!

    ReplyDelete