A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Flea Market Hunting : Batman

One thing my son and I realized is that you can never have enough variation of your favourite action figure characters. This is why we got this Catwoman action figure, probably our fifth!

Released by Kenner in 1993, this cool figure is based on the Batman the Animated Series TV show. Sadly the seller had lost all of the cool accessories but we are still happy to own it!



On a side note, at the New York ComicCon that happened last weekend, Hasbro finally announced a Nova Marvel Universe action figure! It will be part of the third wave for 2012. I have been personally dreaming of such action figure ever since I was a kid. I won't miss that one and will pre-order it as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment