A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thor!!!!!!!!!!

Isaac and I liked the Thor live action film. It is not great but we had fun... especially seeing The Destroyer!!

A few weeks ago at work, while talking with a co-worker we were discussing just how cool The Destroyer was and I told him that unfortunately we didn't owned an action figure of it (there was no such figure in Hasbro's Wave 1 collection of Thor). My friend tells me that he has one from Toy Biz that he would sell me! Done deal!

Let me just saw that Isaac went nuts when he saw the action figure. Released a few years ago, this is a tall and superbly detailed figure as part of their Marvel Legends collection.

The Destroyer is a fictional object that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The object first appears in Journey into Mystery #118 (Jul. 1965) and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.


No comments:

Post a Comment