A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lego Batman

I offered to the son of a friend of mine who just turned eleven to buy some of his Lego figures. After about an hour of going through boxes of Lego we found many. Once I arrived home I separated them all by collection. These are the Lego Batman figures I found for Isaac.

When Isaac arrived home and noticed the Lego Batman figure he went nuts! In fact, he has been playing with them everyday since the moment I gave them to him. He loves Batman and Lego are the coolest!


On the picture you can see that we got NightWing, Poison Ivy, Two Faces (but without his original face), Batman himself, a goon and the Joker. Lego Batman fans knows just how hard and expensive these figures are. Isaac and I are so happy to finally own them!

No comments:

Post a Comment