A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vintage Star Wars

Another extremely cool figure I got on Ebay from the Kenner 12" Star Wars collection is Boba Fett! Standing at about 13.5" this was one figure that I almost owned as a kid. I remember being at the store with my mom. We saw that huge figure with the Star Wars logo on it. Since it came out before the release of The Empire Strike Back film, I had no clue who he was. We ended up not buying it. But once we we're home my mom told me that we could go back and get it. When he arrived the figure was not there anymore...

Unlike the other figures in that collection, Boba Fett as a bit more articulation. He has a lateral shoulder, elbow, wrist, and knee ankle articulation. He has a rather useless see-through eye feature reminiscent of the 12" Six Million Dollar Man figure also from Kenner.


Boba came with lots of accessories. There's a cool cloth cape and a backpack. It also originally came with a missile and gun, which unfortunately the seller didnt have anymore. I have to say that I am very surprise by the level of details of the figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment