A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Transformers

More than meets the eyes!

Most of you might have noticed that we never talked about the Transformers before. The reason why? My son and simply aren't big fans of either the original collection/toon or the new ones (and those Michael Bay movies didn't help either).

Still my son got some Transformers from his uncle (who loves cars). The first one he got was Bumblebee. I have to admit that it is nicely done and looks good but I don't remember the Transformers being so hard to transform!


Sorry Hasbro but aren't the Transformers toys for kids? I don't think my son will ever be able to actually transform it from car to robot or vice versa... not anytime soon anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Transformer toys seem to be more for collectors as they are really hard to transform.

    ReplyDelete