A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Flea Market Hunting: Spider-man & Friends

Last weekend I decided to go to the flea market all by myself. My son was with his mother and I had a few hours to spare. In the end it was worth it since I got him some very cool figures.

The very first superhero my son got into was Spider-Man. A few years ago Playskool released some amazing Spider-Man and Friends collection. Back then I got the Spider-Man figure (without even knowing that one day I will have a son). Last year at the flea market we got a cool Hulk figure. And now I finally found a new one!


Lizard is probably one of the coolest looking figure of the Spider-Man and Friends collection. On Ebay it goes for ridiculously high. This is another collection that was quickly sold out by collectors when it was meant for preschoolers to play with. Hopefully we will be able to find more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment