A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice...

Since I now finish earlier on Fridays, I went directly to pick up my son to spend the afternoon with him. Within two minutes of being at our place, almost all of his Star Wars collection was on the floor. I decided to take some pictures before playing with him.


As always, the Rebels had the SuperPowers' Hall of Justice as their headquaters while the evil Empire ruled in Wayne's Manor/Batcave.


The infamous bounty hunter Boba Fett captured Han Solo and put him in the carbonite freezer. Disguised as a bounty hunter, Princess Leia tried to save him but got killed by an Imperial Tie Fighter. Some Jedis went out for revenge (I know this ain't they way of the Jedi but you have to say that to my son) but got easily kill by Darth Maul.


Influenced by the evil Emperor, Anakin Skywalker became a Sith lord and fought his friend Obi-Wan Kenobi on that fire planet I can never remember the name. Once again the evil Empire reigned supreme!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post - reminds me of my own childhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Bubba! We always play a lot with action figures. Be it Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Thundercats, Sectaurs, Ben 10, G.I.Joe, Lego, Godzilla... we are always playing!

    I love him so much, he's my idol!

    He don't know but I won some more Star Wars on Ebay and we'l go pick them up tomorrow and will stop at the flea market. He's all I got so I want him to feel the happiest he can be.

    ReplyDelete