A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vintage Star Wars

Not too long ago, a cousin of mine send me a message that while moving his parents had found a box with some action figures! Immediately thinking about my son I told him that we would take it all. Last weekend, my son and I went downtown to meet with my cousin and another treasure was all ours!

I'd say that Star Wars is a priority in my house. We basically, eat, sleep Star Wars. Play action figures, read Star Wars books, play Star Wars games on the Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii, colouring and drawing Star Wars characters, wear Star Wars clothes... I could go on. So my son and I were both extremely happy to get some vintage Star Wars action figures and accessories!

My cousin gave us a Tauntaun, Stormtrooper's Patrol Dewback, AT-ST that still works, the extremely cool Darth Vader figure case and action figures of Leia, Hoth Luke and HammerHead. These are all vintages, so with the help of some crazy glue that are now almost like brand new! Thank you Daphney!

No comments:

Post a Comment