A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice...

Mission accomplished! My son loves the new action figures and the Batmobile I got him over the weekend. As usual, last night we ended up playing a lot and the Hall of Justice was the center of an epic battle!


The evil Darksied beat the hell out of Bart, leaving the little Simpson in bad shape. It was now up to the Toxic Avenger to face the master of destruction! Standing next to them was none other then the Lon Chaney werewolf, which my son told me is now one of his favorite.


With his new Batmobile, the Dark Knight wanted to came to the rescue but ended up crushing his poor old friend Robin. Needless to say this was a lotta fun! Now I can wait for him to get the Easter gifts I got him.


No comments:

Post a Comment