A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Flea Market Hunting

Since last summer, going action figures hunting at the flea market has become somewhat of a tradition for my son and I. This is without a doubt the cheapest place to find all kind of action figures! We try to go as often as possible and with the fantastic weather of yesterday we had no choice but to go hunting. In the coming days I'll go more into all the details of what we managed to find but here's a cool pix of my son with some of the things we bought.

3 comments:

  1. The swap meet is one of my favorite toy hunting locations too. I often bring my daughters who always find a gem or two. As do I.

    Love your blog - your pictures are always awesome - what a lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... flea markets have and always will be a treaure trove of plastic goodness for the action figure enthusiast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flea market is the perfect place! Over the week I'll post about what we got. We plan to go there about every two weeks.

    Yeah my son makes the perfect model for these pictures. He's awesome and everything I have. We sure bound together extremely well since I still feel like a kid!

    ReplyDelete